6/21/15 - Cincinnati, OH

This morning we didn’t leave camp until 11 am.  We needed to go to one more brewery. Lexington has a brewery tour and the Visitors Center will give you a t-shirt for visiting all eight.  We went to the last one at noon today - Lexington Brewing and Distilling.  First was the tour for the brewery side and then across the street was the distillery.  After taking the tour we left around 1:30 and drove to East Fork State Park near Cincinnati, Ohio.  We went into a nearby town and visited a VFW and then to Walmart for some groceries.


1 comment:

  1. Darn, I wish I had known you guys were in the neighborhood. You could have spent a night or two here and I could show you more breweries and beer gardens. My son in law is a brew master and cicerone. I know a few. It looks like you hit some of the high spots. Feel free to contact me if you are ever in central Kentucky again.
    Larry Clift aka Beetlefreak

    ReplyDelete