7/20/15 - West Chazy, NY

We left camp at Schroon Lake today and moved to the little town of West Chazy.  West Chazy is near Plattsburgh, N.Y.  Most of the day was spent trying to get some information together for mother.  My son had to go to our house in Houston to get a couple of papers and then call me.  We had to attach information to emails and he had to print them out.  Today he will go to the nursing home and get them to fax the information.  We were up till midnight and my son was too.  This was a very stressing day for me.  I was sitting around waiting for him to get off work to help and couldn’t do anything.  Not easy for me to do when I’m used to being the one who handles situations for mother. While my son was traveling to the house in Houston we went to Plattsburgh Brewing and had a beer while waiting for him to call.  Our campsite here is much better than the one we just left.  The last few days has been on a site with dirt and pine needles in the woods with mosquitoes.  People there were very loud.  The only good thing about it was it had cable. This site has gravel to park on and has a very large cement pad for sitting our chairs on.  It is more of a community with larger sites and it is very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment