7/21/15 - West Chazy, NY

We got up at 8 this morning.  Jim updated the blog and I sat outside with my coffee and finished the book I was reading.  It started to rain and we got ready to go to town.  We went to the mall and walked around.  Jim made an appointment for 3 pm to get the oil changed in the Silverado at the Chevy dealer.  After the oil change we drove to a state park and Jim walked down to Lake Champlain.  I stayed in the truck to wait on a call from my son about the stuff we worked on last night.  Then we visited the local VFW.  We sat outside and drank a glass of wine at the Casita and then I cooked supper.  We went for a short walk after eating. We don’t have any television reception so we watched a DVR movie we had recorded from the SciFi Channel - Sharktopus.  It was almost as good as Sharknado.

No comments:

Post a Comment